Creative Industry Ramadan edition of this year will take place on the Tuesday, September 19 at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel Cairo. This energetic one-day event brings together the bigwigs of the creative industry including drama producers, media buying agencies, marketing managers, brand managers, digital experts, leading creative experts and top creative directors.
In the three years that have passed, Creative Industry events have managed to bring together the top business innovation leaders, creative agencies, and brands to the yearly Ramadan Edition event. These great minds come to share insights and reflect on the drama works, digital and advertising of the Ramadan season.
Why You Should Attend This Year’s Ramadan Edition (2017)
The Ramadan Event is the only place you get to network with the agencies, clients, and teams that worked on the series and ads you keenly followed the entire season. It is also the only event where you get to reflect and learn from the insights of digital, drama works, and advertising of Ramadan.
Who is the Event For?
The Ramadan Edition event is for people to talk, think, hear, interact with one another, and see creative. The event is basically for the:
- Individuals who seek careers in the creative industry
- Public relations agencies
- Media professionals
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Digital marketing professionals
- Advertising and creative professionals
Who Will You Meet in the Ramadan Edition 2017?
Panelists and speaker’s line-up will be represented by all the Ramadan’s season stakeholders featuring well-known top creative executives, brand managers, creative directors, marketing managers, digital experts, drama producers, TV channel managers, actors, and media-buying agencies, among others.
The speakers of Ramadan edition include:
- Naureen Mohammed, Head of Brand Advertising MENA and Pakistan, Facebook
- Sahar El Zoghby, Managing Director, FP7/CAI
- Shady A. Naga, Head of Digital, MBC Group
- Lamia Naguib, Media Manager Mashreq & Maghreb, Unilever
- Hany Shoukry, Chairman & CEO, JWT Cairo
- Rania Hafez, Managing Director, OMD Egypt
- Mohamed Hammady, Creative Partner, glu
- Reham El Sawy, Managing Director, Mindshare Cairo
- Ihab Gohar, President, Mediair Medi
- Adham Roushdy, Partner, Advantage Advertising
- Amina Khalil, Egyptian Actress
- Kamla Abu Zekri, Director
- Kareem El Adl, Director
The Event Features Three Panel Discussions:
(All the event speakers and the agenda are listed in this link www.creativeindmena.com/
The late registration fee for the Ramadan Edition 2017 pass is at EGP1,000. The passes will cover access to all panel discussions, talk’s, coffee and lunch breaks for the event at the Nile Plaza Four Seasons Hotel.
To register, please visit this link: www.creaetiveindmena.com/events/attend