Corporate Communications and Reputation Manager - Arabian Peninsula at Procter & Gamble
Sometime Gulf-based journalist, full time communcations professional and @MEPRA_org vice chair. Proud father who loves a good chat.
- Revealed: Who Egyptians trust most, least when it comes to brand building
- Bahrain’s Jehan Abdulkarim Among Holmes Innovator 25 EMEA
- Egypt’s Narrative Summit: Digital is the key to promoting ‘Brand Egypt’
- Why Middle East marketing and politics don’t mix
- Fallout of the Careem – Fakharany Saga
- Why MENA communicators should care about dark social ‘WhatsApp’?
- Pokemon Go and the Middle East – Advertiser, Brand, Consumer Reactions to the Global Craze
- Are Egyptians the most effective marketers in the Middle East?
- Protected: The Science of Sharing – how to develop engaging online content with Buzzfeed