Ashraf Helal is a senior executive and leader with a background of over 21 years of experience in management and senior leadership positions in a multinational environment and is, also, a passionate life and executive coach (Associate Certified Coach) ACC, holding s a diploma of Dialogical Coaching from IDDI “Francisco de Vitoria University in Madrid “and an active member of International Coach Federation “ICF” and ICF chapter – Egypt
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – ICF
- Fundamental Course of Dialogical Coaching Certification program – By IDDI, Francisco de Vitoria University in Madrid (ACSTH)
- Advanced Management program (AMP) – Henley business school- University of Reading – UK
- Certified international assessor for assessment and development centers – SHL
- Certified international job evaluator – HAY group
- International media training
- Certified Facilitator, speaker and instructor
- BSc business administration- Sadat Academy for management sciences
Ashraf is a coach who genuinely builds and exploits deep connection with people. Through using an authentic talent of connection, creative tools and exercises, Ashraf conducts coaching in face- to-face sessions, over videoconference or phone according to client convenience and location. Coaching languages provided are Arabic and English.
Ashraf believes in a coaching approach that focuses on life balance, client’s potential, creativity, purpose and values, the matter that allows him to successfully accompany clients in self-discovery and self-fulfillment journeys to deal with their goals related to life, relationships, spiritual or professional aspects.