Nayrouz Talaat is a Cairo-based journalist, whom passion to writing and featuring people stories gave her the will to write in many fields such as business, women issues, sustainability. Talaat is deeply interested in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Egypt, so she is trying to focus more on the successful start-ups and their challenges!
- ‘It’s time to utilize tech for better healthcare services’ Said Tabibi 24/7 CEO
- Attijariwafa bank group acquires 100% of Barclays Egypt
- Promoting US-Egypt Collaboration in Science and Technology
- ‘Bosta’ shines on the delivery service scene in Egypt
- Total Sponsors Rahhala’s Participation at Upcoming Gouna Rally Special 2017
- Elves app heeds millions of online help requests using artificial intelligence
- Under-25s start-up bringing unique e-payment services to Egypt’s fintech