A human Resources professional with 12+ years of experience complemented by a well-rounded business background. Recognized by company leadership and peers as an industrious, tenacious, visionary and decisive leader who manages HR as a value-add, not a resource drain.
Shireen Abu Ghazaleh is successful at strategic planning, staffing & performance management, recruitment, employee training and development.
- Spotted: New Outdoor Buzz in Cairo
- Cairo-based online grocery startup ‘GoodsMart’ secures additional funding from Algebra Ventures
- Marriott International Launches Dedicated Dining Platform in UAE
- If you can’t trust employees to work flexibly, why hire them?
- 5 Software Programs for Small Businesses in 2019
- 7 Advantages to Becoming a Long-Haul Truck Driver
- Vodafone Egypt Launches Unprecedented Technological Hackathon
- Meet ‘1TAM’: First Emirati Vlogging Social Media App
- STC Shuts Down All Branches In Saudi Arabia For ‘Digital Day’
- How to download Spotify App on iPhone in Egypt, MENA