Pierandrea Quarta, Global Digital Brand Manager at Head&Shoulders is one of the international speakers at the third edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo, Egypt’s only global marketing event, taking place from 15-16 October at Dusit Thani Hotel in Cairo.
Pierandrea is in charge of the brand digital strategy, content development, and platforms management. He is passionate about social media, and fascinated by the frequency at which it revolutionizes the marketing world. Prior to Procter& Gamble, he has held marketing roles with Bacardi in Barcelona, and with L’Oréal in Paris. He is a graduate of ESADE Business School and Bocconi University.
We recently asked him to share 5 marketing tips for his Egyptian colleagues. Here they are:
- Technology doesn’t disrupt, people do
- We are living in the most exciting yet challenging era of marketing’s history
- Design what the consumer will want to see
- Pay for what the consumer will view
- Think of digital executions as a moving highway billboard
Want to hear more from Pierandrea? Book your ticket now for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 on the event’s official website: http://www.thepworld.com/event/marketing-kingdom-cairo-3-conference-awards