The proper job description saves time, effort, and budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical SEO Specialist job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all search engine optimization, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, content strategy to accelerate the company’s website ranking and traffic on search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Primary Responsibilities of an SEO Specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing site performance by performing Keyword Research and amending keyword usage and changes to internal link structure where appropriate
- Ensuring web pages and content published is SEO optimized
- Monitoring website traffic as well as marketing initiatives and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency
- Collaborating with internal teams on content development and driving SEO best practices
- Identifying and managing relationships with external SEO vendors
- Producing detailed reports on SEO performance Benchmark and monitoring competitor performance and activities.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in an SEO role.
- You have strong expertise in Performance marketing and web analytics tools.
- You know search engine algorithms and are current with SEO/SEM trends.
- You are a good team player and have excellent communication skills.
- You are hardworking, goal-oriented, and have strong attention to detail.