Digital Boom broadcasts the live updates of Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid in LaLiga Wednesday, 9-30-2020, in the fourth round of the Spanish League.
Real Madrid and Valladolid match is broadcasted on Bein Sports 1, with the voice of commentator “Issam El Chawali.”
The game kicks off at 19:30 GMT, 22:30 KSA, at the “Alfredo Di Stefano” stadium.
Real Madrid enters its third game in the Spanish League and set its sights on achieving the second successive victory after beating “Real Betis” in the last round and tying it with “Real Sociedad” in the second round.
Real Madrid is in seventh place with 4 points, 3 points behind leaders “Getafe”, with a postponed match for the first round of the Royal Club.
Real Madrid announced this afternoon the absence of Belgian star Eden Hazard from today’s match after suffering a muscle injury that could keep him for a month away from the stadiums, to join “Toni Kroos, Idir Militato, and Mariano Diaz” in the list of absences, while Marco Asensio will be present after he recovered from the injury.
On the other hand, “Valladolid” will seek to achieve its first victory in the Spanish League this season, where it scored a draw in the first round against “Real Sociedad”, lost in the second from “Real Betis” and tied in the third against “Celta Vigo”.
Please refresh this page for recent events.
Live updates Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid in LaLiga:
- Real Madrid squad: Thibaut Courtois – Alvaro Odriozola – Raphael Varane – Sergio Ramos – Marcelo – Isco – Federico Valverde – Luka Modric – Carlos Casemiro – Luca Jovic – Karim Benzema.
- Valladolid squad: Roberto – Hervias – Bruno – Javi Sanchez – Raul Carneiro – Oscar Plano – Mitchell – Fedi San Emitterio – Waldo – Oriana – Weissmann.
- “0: kick-off
- “1 Real Madrid will play for the first time this season in the Spanish League in a full white basic under the auspices of Adidas.
- “9 Valverde almost opened the scoring for Real Madrid after hitting a ball from inside the penalty area, which was blocked by goalkeeper Roberto, to get out into the corner.
- “15 The first quarter of the match has passed and a goalless draw still prevails.
- “17 Luka Modric leads a quick counterattack for Real Madrid and passes to Valverde, who launched at great speed from the right side and sent a cross, which Jovic met with a shot just above the goal.
- “19 misunderstandings between Isco and Benzema prevent Real Madrid from a dangerous attack after a cross from Alvaro Odrizola.
- “23 There have been no serious attacks in the last few moments.
- “28 Oscar Plano was threatening Real Madrid, but Odrizola intervenes and pushes the ball away.
- “32 direct free-kick for Valladolid from the right side, goes as a long ball into the penalty area, but Real Madrid’s defense keeps it away.
- “33 Valladolid is the best in the last few moments.
- “34 Modric paves the way for Marcelo’s cross to Luka Jovi, who hit it directly, but into the outside net.
- “36 Oriana hits a ball from outside the penalty area easily in the hand of Thibaut Courtois.