How ToJob Description
How to write Personal Assistant Job Description?
The proper job description saves time and effort since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Therefore, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Personal Assistant job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
A personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual, unlike an administrator who looks after a team, providing senior managers with day-to-day administrative support.
CEO, Executive Leadership Team
The primary responsibilities of a Personal Assistant
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Arranging Business meetings and writing meetings minutes and notes
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
- Copy, scan, and fax documents
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Observe best business practices and etiquette
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.