The Digital Media Forum is coming back to Cairo on October 19th, in the heart of downtown at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel. The highly anticipated event is filling up quickly as is its agenda, promising a packed day of insights into the future of the digital media industry.
Coming all the way from Dubai, the regional conference has established itself as a staple event on the calendar of top media professionals in the Arab world. This year, SpotOn is partnering with The Worx emc, the Egyptian company specialized in event management consultancy. DMF was founded by Najla Mazboudi, a media veteran who is armed with over 30 years of experience and connections that enable her and her team to provide an impressive speaker lineup that exceeds expectations every year.
This year’s keynote will be given by Mary Keane-Dawson, Managing Director Neo@Ogilvy in the UK, in addition to key industry executives from the region such as Mazen Hayek, MBC Group’s Official Spokesman, Kinda Ibrahim, Director of Media Partnerships for MENA at Twitter, and Amy Kean, Regional Director Mindshare APAC in Singapore.
Under the theme of the Future Re-Starts, DMF sheds the light on many topics that concern all media experts not only in the Middle East but around the world. What is the future of TV? What’s working and not working on social media? And how to attract the attention of audiences and reach them in a highly competitive and fragmented market?
“Understanding digital is no longer an added advantage, it’s a priority,” says Mazboudi, “consumers are migrating year after year to digital and if you’re not there, don’t understand how to stand out in the online clutter and reach your target audience, you will definitely fall behind.”
DMF will not only be a chance to learn from some of the industry’s greatest experiences, but also the place to be to network and learn from some of the top industry players from the region who are already taking part in the forum such as:
- Jochen Bischoff, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook MENA
- Kinda Ibrahim, Director of Media Partnerships, MENA at Twitter
- Hussein Dajani, Chief Operating Officer, Hug Digital
- Mazen Hayek, Official Spokesman, Group Director of PR, Commercial & CSR, MBC Group, Dubai
- Abe Shady A. Naga, Head of Digital, MBC Group
- Ahmed Emad, Regional Media Manager, Consumer Engagement and Agency Relations, Mondelez International
- Amy Kean, Regional Director, Strategy, Mindshare APAC Singapore
- Sara Metwally, Head of Starcom, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Mohamed A. Gouda, Deputy GM, Digital & Communication Professional, Media Line Co. – Al Nahar TV Network
We can’t wait to see what the DMF will bring this year!
Book your seat at DMF Cairo 2016 here.