Emily in Paris Season 3 is now premiering on Netflix as of December 21, 2022, after over a year of releasing season 2 in Christmas 2021.
Emily in Paris is a romantic comedy series on Netflix. After landing her dream job in Paris, Chicago marketing exec Emily Cooper embraces her adventurous new life while juggling work, friends, and romance.
A year after moving to Paris for her dream job, Emily arrives at a career and romantic crossroads that will force her to decide where her future lies.
In season 3 of Emily in Paris, Cooper continues to navigate her marketing job, complicated love life, and friendships in Paris.
Season two debuted in the Global Netflix Top 10 and topped the list across 94 countries with 107.6 million hours viewed in its first four days of airing, in the first week from December 22 to December 26, 2021.
Emily in Paris Season 3 Official Trailer
How many episodes in Emily in Paris season 3?
Emily in Paris season 3 has ten episodes, just like the previous two seasons. There are 30 episodes of Emily in Paris on Netflix to watch if you still didn’t.
Where to watch Emily in Paris season 3?
All three seasons of Emily in Paris are available on Netflix worldwide as of December 21, so you don’t need to wait to be released in your country, just like other series (for example, Outlander, produced by Starz).
A quick refresher, just in time for Emily in Paris season 3
Five things you need to remember before watching Emily in Paris S3:
- Alfie finds out about the complicated history with Gabriel
- After too much interference from the American office, Sylvie quits Savior and starts her firm taking the entire French office with her
- Mindy’s band takes off and goes viral, which leads to her bandmates finding out that she’s not a struggling musician but rather the daughter of the billionaire “Zipper King” of China
- Alfie’s proposal to date long distance sends Emily running to confuse her love for Gabriel, only to find out that he got back together with Camille and asked her to move in.
- Sylvie offers Emily a job at her new firm. Meaning Emily will extend her time in Paris.