The streaming home of your favorite stories, Disney+ has launched its service in the Middle East and North Africa today.
Whether you are an Apple or Android user, on mobile or desktop, streaming on smart TV or tablet, there’s an app for every device. Disney+ supports mobile devices, web browsers, and smart TVs.
How to download the Disney+ app?
Go to your Apple app store, find the Disney+ app, and press “GET.”
- Disney+ web browser:
- Chrome 75+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Firefox 75+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Safari 11+ is supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Chrome 75+ is supported on macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) and later
- Firefox 75+ is supported on macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) and later
Mobile devices and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Android phones and tablets
Smart TVs and connected devices
Search for Disney+ on your Smart TV app store to download the app.
- Android TV devices
- LG WebOS smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen smart TVs
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Google Chromecast