How to Write Partnerships and Alliances Manager Job Description?
The proper job description saves time, effort and since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Partnerships and Alliances Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Partnerships and Alliances Manager, you will be responsible for adding value to a company by extending its accounts to company partners. And yet managing the relationship with those partners. In the same time, driving new business opportunities from the partnerships . You should focus on increasing long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
VP Sales, Chief Commercial Officer, CEO
Main Responsibilities of a Partnerships & Alliances Manager
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus