The proper job description saves time, effort and since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Regional Sales Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Regional Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term sales, marketing, financial and structural strategies of a company’s stores across a geographic region.
Main Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Manager
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base across the region
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
- Building strong relationships with key accounts in the region
- Building up a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals
- Preparing regular reports and conducting monthly meetings to review performance
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in the region
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have a strong track record of success within prior experience in a regional sales role.
- You possess solid and credible relationships with key decision-makers in the region.
- You are highly goal-oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior-level relationships.