The fourth edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo will take place from 17-18 October at the Royal Maxim Kempinski Hotel in Cairo. With cutting edge presentations by marketers from Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Microsoft and Shell, to name but a few, the event promises to provide solutions to today’s most important marketing challenges.
So what else should you expect from the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 4?
- An opening keynote by Ian Manning from Facebook on the latest trends in mobile marketing
- Snapchat, Inc. is present for the first time at the event with a presentation by Jake Thomas, Head of Agency Development on how to use Snapchat to build brand awareness
- The organizers are also bringing YouTube for the first time at the event with a presentation by Zayna Aston on creating campaigns with clear and impactful purpose
- Tom Webster from Shell is speaking at the event for the first time on emerging marketing platforms and innovations on social media today
- Content management is covered in great depth with the presentations by Asad Ur Rehman from Unilever and Tahaab Rais from FP7/MCCANN MENA.
- Artificial and social listening intelligence are also covered with presentations by Peter DeBenedictis from Microsoft and Natasha Ighodaro from J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.
This year’s Marketing Kingdom also includes interactive discussion on what today’s marketers want from their agencies with Khaled Shokry, PR & Communication Manager, OPPO Egypt, Heba Barakat, Marketing and Customer Experience Senior Manager, General Motors Egypt and Ahmed El-Nakeeb, Senior Marketing Manager, Egyptian Resorts Company – Sahl Hasheesh.
The organizers have just announced that registration for the event will be closing next week so make sure you buy your tickets as soon as possible on the event’s official website.