You still don’t have your ticket for Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3? Egypt’s only international marketing event takes place from 15-16 October at Dusit Thani LakeView Hotel in Cairo and taking into consideration that the first discount expires on September 1st, now is the best time to grab your tickets for, what for sure is, the county’s most anticipated marketing event in 2017.
We took a close look at this year’s agenda and these are only some of the things you can expect at the event:
- Keynote presentation by the one and only Mustafa Ismail from DMS. You want to know what is happening in the region? This session is a must attend.
- The organizers are bringing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google back in 2017 with more exciting presentations on visual marketing, real-time marketing and of course – data!
- Nissan, Rolls Royce Motor Cars, Socialyse, Anghami, IBM, P&G and PepsiCo are also presenting on topics that will help you take your marketing to a completely new level.
- Women take center stage at #MKCAIRO3 with an exclusive panel discussion on women in marketing with some of Egypt’s leading marketers from Starcom MediaVest Group, Orange Egypt and Bank Audi
- At the event Kijamii, Initiative Media, FP7/CAI, DigiSay and Mondelez International will discuss the role of agencies in driving the digital revolution
- Artificial intelligence, content marketing, cognitive marketing, leadership, social media and measurement are all covered in great depth
- A familiar face from 2015 is back again this year. Ania Jakubowski was the highest rated speaker in 2015 and now she is back with a session on leadership
Tickets for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 are available on the event’s official website: https://www.thepworld.com/event/marketing-kingdom-cairo-3-conference-awards
Remember, the early bird discount is valid only until September 1st! Group discounts are also available.