Performance marketing plays a critical part in any startup’s growth. Sourcing high-quality applications for the performance marketing role is crucial. Use the following job description template when hiring for a Performance Marketing Manager.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Chief Marketing Officer.
We are hiring a Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
Main Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.