Connecting hundreds of social media and digital marketing players, Social Media Day Egypt will be held on June 12-13 at the Greek Campus in downtown Cairo. Organized by OVenture, the annual event aims at celebrating the June 30th World Social Media Day launched in 2010 by Mashable – a top digital media news website.
OVenture is holding Social Media Day Egypt two weeks ahead because the international event coincides with the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
Get your pass now from here
Who Will You Meet This Year at Social Media Day Egypt?
Meet people who made differences in the digital and social media sphere.
Get to Know How Did These Companies Make Their Way to Success
Brands & Startups will be there to showcase the key points behind their success stories on social media.
Some Interesting Activities You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Uber Get 50% off Uber rides to and from the Greek Campus over the two days, along with some giveaways including Phone, Tablet and other vouchers.
- EasyTaxi Giveaways such as Jumia Vouchers, Free Cinema Tickets, including Rides to 5 Lucky winners.
- Aramex Get your Free Shop &Ship account for all the attendees which worth $45.
- FP7/CAI They will be implementing a Content Creation workshop, brining one of the agency clients to judge the performance of each attendee, and the best one will get a 3 months internship at FP7.
- Mini Job Fair: EGYWEB, Jobzella, GetSircles, FP7, Nestle, Hit Communications, Kijamii will be offering job vacancies through the Employment Fair.
- Nola will be giving away 1000 of its delicious cupcakes.
- Nestle will be giving away some of their new Ice Cream products along the 2 days.
- Etisalat Expect an online-offline activation during the event.
Social Media Day Egypt Sponsors
FP7, Digital Republic, Get Sircles, Egyweb, HIT Communication, & Nestle
In summary, it’s an event not to miss.
See you there 🙂