With less than three weeks to go to the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2, scheduled to take place from 26-27 October 2016 at the Fairmont Towers in Cairo, we are sharing with you 10 cool facts that make the second edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo, Egypt’s most anticipated marketing event in 2016.
1. The Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2 is the ONLY marketing event in Egypt to include presentations by all major social media brands. Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram and Shazam are all coming to the event.
2. The Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2 is the first ever marketing event in Egypt to include a presentation by Instagram. Priya Patel, Business Development Lead for Instagram in the Middle East will share with you at the event what global brands can learn from digital entrepreneurs.
3. Personalized marketing, startup culture, storytelling and personalized campaigns are all covered in great detail with interactive presentations by Sony Music, Tetra Pak, Unilever Hair Care and Thomson Reuters.
4. Mobile marketing is also one of the key topics at the event. Ian Manning from Facebook and Filippo Vizotto from Shazam are both presenting on how to put mobile at the center of your marketing strategy.
5. Three world class agencies are presenting at the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2: TBWA Amsterdam, Think Agency from Sweden and the Pop Up Agency from the UK.
6. Darre Van Dijk from TBWA Amsterdam, one of the speakers at the event, is one of Europe’s most awarded marketing professionals. His personal award list so far is over 170 awards. Of which 12 Cannes Lions including a Grand Prix. He was awarded at the D&AD, Clio’s, LIAA, One Show, Eurobest, Epica, Caples, New York Festival, ADCN, AFFIE, AMMA, Esprix, SAN, WEBBY Awards and the European IMC awards of which he also holds a Grand Prix.
7. The Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2 includes a half day, interactive workshop on How To Solve Your Marketing Problems in 48 Hours with Abraham and Maks from the Pop Up Agency. These guys have worked for some of the most innovative companies in the world: Coca Cola, Facebook and Conde Nast to mention a few.
8. Mohammed El Sharkawy (Sharky), Global Senior CMI Director- Hair Care at Unilever is a proud Egyptian. His 15 years of Unilever experience has allowed him to explore & lead different positions in CMI (Consumer & Market Insights) where he worked in different countries and roles (Egypt, UAE, Saudi, Thailand, Singapore, China and now in UK, across different Local, Regional and Global roles)
9. With over 250 marketing professionals attending from Egypt and the entire region, the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2 will provide you with the opportunity to get deeper understanding of today’s ever changing marketing trends and will provide you with a natural support structure that will help you stretch your marketing knowledge beyond your normal limits.
10. Do you seriously need one more reason to attend ☺
Tickets for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2 are on SALE at the event’s official website.
Registration is closing on 23rd October so we urge you to get your ticket before it is too late! You can’t master the latest marketing trends from behind your desk.