Tamer Alphonse from Google is one of the keynote speakers at the third edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo, Egypt’s biggest gathering of international marketing professionals, taking place from 15-16 October at the Dusit Thani LakeView Hotel in Cairo.
Tamer Alphonse joined Google in 2011 to overlook the Banking and the Tech industry in Egypt. He currently lives in Dubai and is focused on growing the Digital ecosystem by working closely with the Telecom Players in the region.
We recently sat down with Tamer and asked him to share 5 marketing tips for his Egyptian colleagues. Here they are:
- Be Data Driven: Use customers data from Analytics to shape marketing strategies.
- Be Mobile First: Mobile is crucial in the consumer journey today and Marketers must build the right mobile strategy to capture this opportunity.
- Be personal: Customize the marketing message to consumers to drive more business impact.
- Be Always On: Consumers live online today and marketers have to always be available to the consumers across the journey.
- Focus on Video content: Online video is growing massively and marketers have to tailor videos with the the mind of Digital first to capture consumers’ attention.
To hear more from Tamer plus 20 marketing professionals from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Rolls Royce Motor Cars, DMS, and IBM make sure you get your tickets for the third edition of the Marketing Kingdom Cairo on the event’s official website: http://www.thepworld.com/event/marketing-kingdom-cairo-3-conference-awards