Magnus Zar, Founder of Think Agency and Sweden and one of Europe’s biggest experts on video marketing is speaking at the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2, Egypt’s most anticipated marketing event, taking place from 26-27 October at the Fairmont Towers in Cairo.
Prior to starting Think Agency he was the Director of Television at Aftonbladet, Sweden’s leading news provider, with more than 3.2 million daily users (in a country of 9 million). Magnus is specialized in online video news and has developed online video strategies for international players such as The Telegraph Media Group, for Aftonbladet (where he previously was Director of Television) as well as for local media networks and online video news ventures.
Here are his five golden rules for successful online transition:
- Video is not an option – it’s a must. (Tomorrow’s main communication on line will be video – in all forms and shapes. And for all functions…)
- Don’t be click bait opportunistic – the video transition is a process, not a project
- If you want to have r-e-a-l success with your video – make sure you do it with the right set of KPIs
- Be platform agnostic. Be platform specific
- Be serious about you video. It’s your future
To meet Magnus and 15 other marketing gurus from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Tetra Pak, Unilever and Sony Music get your ticket today for the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 2, by visiting the event’s official website PWorld