The proper job description saves time and effort since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Inside Sales Representative job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. That will happen through developing new leads, communicating with customers, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
Main Responsibilities of an Inside Sales Representative
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation activities
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams to close the sale
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing.
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
Experience in customer service and relationship building is highly desirable.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are proactive, willing to learn, and a strong team player.