The proper job description saves time, effort and since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical National Sales Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing innovative ideas for achieving business growth and revenue. In addition to managing the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
Main Responsibilities of a National Sales Manager
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base
- Building strong relationships with key accounts
- Ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Building a high performing sales team by providing strong mentorship, coaching, and guidance
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products & services
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities and formulating strategies to respond to these
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have a strong track record of success with prior experience in a similar role.
- You are a hands-on leader who is a strong coach & mentor and has a strong track record of building & leading high-performing sales teams.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You possess good analytical skills and are an excellent problem solver.
- You are a strong team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization.