It’s good to interact with your fans, but you need to do it from all your heart!
Mobinil’s social media team promoted a wrong date for Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid match in the La Liga. That happens!
They announced that the game would take place today, but the game was last night.
It took the mobinil social media team 15 minutes to recognize and remove the post from Facebook after many negative comments from their fans. However, we’ve been able to capture the post & some of the negative comments to share with you on Digital Boom
- Verify your content before going online
- Making the same mistake causes missing credibility in the future, so people will try to make sure of what you are sharing with them
- Don’t share unless you’re controlling the scene 100%
- Watch your post in the first 10 minutes to know people direction and work on fixing any problems before the situation goes out of control
- Your fans are your friends, so keep that in mind
- Say “Sorry” when you’re wrong. People will appreciate that more than removing things and acting that nothing happened.
Now, please be careful with your fans not to lose their trust & love.