Egypt’s biggest international marketing event, scheduled to take place from 15-16 October at the Dusit Hotel in Cairo.
The official agenda for the event will be out on May 1st but as of now we can confirm the following speakers and presentations:
• ISLAM ELDESSOUKY from Coca-Cola Middle East: Building an Effective Client/Agency Relationship
• JAMAL AL MAWED from Rolls Royce Motor Cars: From Story-Telling to Story-Showing and from Sharing Content to Sharing Experiences
• PRIYA PATEL from Instagram: Marketing Tips to Help You Grow Your Brand on Instagram
• SIMON JENKINS from Socialyse: Tailoring Your Content And Approach Per Platform And Audience Type To Remain Fresh And Engaging Whilst Ensuring You Meet Your Marketing Aims
• PIERANDREA QUARTA from P&G: Storytelling Across Multiple Devices: What Works, What Doesn’t?
• IAN MANNING from Facebook: The Definitive Guide to Marketing Your Business on Facebook
The celebrate the amazing success of Egyptian marketers, this year’s Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3 will also include an awards night.
For latest news on the Marketing Kingdom Cairo 3, visit: https://goo.gl/oPOnIn