How ToJob Description
How to Write Business Development Executive Job Description?
The proper job description saves time and effort since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Business Development Executive job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for driving your company’s sales by expanding its client base. As well as increasing the amount of your company’s revenue through generating more leads.
VP Sales, Chief Commercial Officer, CEO
Main Responsibilities of a Business Development Executive
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have strong track record of success within sales, ideally within the <specify> industry.
- You are highly goal oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus