The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Market Research Analyst job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Market Research Analyst, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing data on products/ services and market conditions; in order to identify new potential markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods to market those products or services.
Main Responsibilities of a Market Research Analyst
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to design solutions that meet their objectives
- Devising methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gathering data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions and analyzing this using statistical software
- Converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Managing all stages of the research process and ensuring that all milestones are achieved
- You have a degree in Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in questionnaire design, table specifications, and project management.
- You are adept at conducting statistical analysis such as regression, conjoint, cluster, discriminant analysis.
- You are familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
- You have strong knowledge of business visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau as well as statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, or similar).
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.