The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Community Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
Community Manager is similar to Social Media Manager, Social Marketing Specialist, and Social Community Manager.
Community Managers serve as the face of a company.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Community Managers are involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
Main Responsibilities of a Community Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and developing a community management strategy
- Organizing various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Developing and managing social media coverage for Instagram and Facebook
Creating content such as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Monitoring and optimising community engagement levels
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience within Community Management.
- You are a people person and are able to empathize and build rapport with others easily.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
- You have event management skills and are able to handle several multiplies responsibilities in a dynamic, evolving environment.
- You are adept at managing social media.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and can generate impactful content.
- You are organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables.