The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget, since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts the brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Marketing Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building the company’s brand/service/product awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer need and maximize profits through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), CEO
Main Responsibilities of a Marketing Director
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with market developments and competitor strategies
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role
- You have good knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
Also See Other Marketing Related Job Descriptions:
- Brand Manager Job Description
- Marketing Director Job Description
- VP Strategic Growth Job Description
- VP Marketing Job Description
- Chief Marketing Officer Job Description
- Performance Marketing Manager job description