The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Consumer Insights Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Consumer Insights Manager, you will be responsible for answering questions that arise when marketing new products by collecting and collating the right targeted data about consumers and the market.
You need to think outside the box and ask questions about the data you collect; in order to transform it into actionable insights for the business to grow.
Main Responsibilities of a Consumer Insights Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to develop strategy/decisions.
- You are familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
- You have strong knowledge of business visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- You are a strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.