The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Digital Marketing Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors in order to launch campaigns on a timely manner and according to your company’s budget.
Main Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
- Planning and controlling of the digital marketing budget and spending by allocating budgets to different channels
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Working on Search Engine Optimization and app store optimization
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.