The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective eCommerce Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As an eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall web process, developing and executing the product/ service assortment strategy needed to maximize sales, customer acquisition, and retention.
Main Responsibilities of an eCommerce Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offer code performance
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments, and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.