The right job description saves time, effort as well as budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s important to craft an effective job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build an effective Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing integrated marketing communications strategies in alignment with your company’s brand. This includes planning for and executing integrated marketing tactics – both offline and online, both paid and earned – to help ensure audience engagement and ROI.
Main Responsibilities of a Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns and course-correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You are proficient in developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
- You have a strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- You have a strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.