How to Write Trade Marketing Manager Job Description?
The proper job description saves time, effort, and budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Trade Marketing Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for local brand development and selling to companies who can then distribute to their customers. This is done across a variety of marketing strategies including product launches and loyalty programs, that accelerate success rate and brand perception.
Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, VP Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer
Primary Responsibilities of a Trade Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, implementation, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the sales points regularly to ensure that the brand is visible and guidelines are respected.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience within Trade Marketing.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.