The proper job description saves time, effort, and budget since it attracts qualified talents to your opening. It also boosts brand recognition. Hence, it’s essential to craft a practical job description for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to build a practical Trade Marketing Manager job description for your Linkedin job post or any free job posting website.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for local brand development and selling to companies who can then distribute to their customers. This is done across a variety of marketing strategies including product launches and loyalty programs, that accelerate success rate and brand perception.
Primary Responsibilities of a Trade Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, implementation, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the sales points regularly to ensure that the brand is visible and guidelines are respected.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have prior experience within Trade Marketing.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.