After the success of the previously shared overall analysis of Sherine’s new album “Ana Keter” and her social media presence, we decided to fulfill your requests with more details and extra analysis.
Report is from Jan 15 through Jan 31, 2014, however, starting Feb we noticed that Sherine’s team has enhanced and developed the way they’re engaging with fans on Facebook.
Still there’s more to do, please review the slides below to know what exactly they are missing with recommendations.
Check out the report:
Key take-outs in 15 days after the launch:
- Album gained 11 million views in 2 weeks on YouTube
- YouTube Channel subscribers boosted by 90K subscribers in 15 days out of 127K total subscribers overtime
- Buzz reached 15K tweets/RTs since the launch on twitter
- What’s being said on twitter?
- People are sharing songs from YouTube & SoundCloud –
- +90% positive sentiment on twitter
- Sherine’s twitter account doing great work spreading news about the album’s success
- People are tweeting the songs lyrics
- Sarcastic tweets about sherine & few songs (normal) - Almost zero negativity about the album
- Album teasers on facebook succeeded to create a true credibility for Sherine’s page, which reflected on the page results after the launch Album next 15 days with 92K Interactions & 312K New Likes
- Tremendous engagement on the album launching date Jan 15th However, no posts for 4 days after the launch which affected the interactions negatively
Sherine Abdel Wahab facebook page would had received double or maybe triple new likes and interactions, Interactions if the quality of posts were tuned In a better way, please find below points taken:
- Long updates with no extra value added will lead to lose your fans’ interest
- Text only updates are not recommended as it is well-known that it generate less reach than other content (Facebook announcement)
- Call to action is very important to generate leads & increase engagement
- Each post has to has its visual, audio, or video so you can attract/engage your audiences
- Understand the situation and act upon, always be relevant to the time and avoid posting irrelevant content in wrong the wrong time
- Tone of voice should be revisited in future activities
To recap - Overall performance is average to good - Enhance your content formatting - Improve the tone of voice on all networks - Be creative to engage your fans better - Be Consistent - Start your soundcloud account.